Kenney Character Assets
A downloadable asset pack
Kenney Character Assets is a bundle that includes multiple character models, skin textures, animations and accessories. The characters are rigged and work with most game engines including Unity and Unreal.
The assets in this bundle are crafted by Kay Lousberg and published by Kenney.
- 4 low poly character models
- 75 skins that fit each of the models
- 40 themed accessories
- 17 animations that work with each model
- Included animations: Attack, death, idle, interact (ground), interact (standing), jump, kick, punch, racing (idle), racing (steer left), racing (steer right), running and walking, crouch, crouch (idle), crouch (walk), shoot
- Free regular updates adding new content
- Public domain license (suited for unlimited commercial projects)
- Includes source Blender (.blend) files, Unity package and vector files
- By purchasing you support the creation of more assets
Will there be updates?
Yes, this bundle will have free content updates adding new skins, accessories and animations. Once purchased you'll receive an e-mail when updates are available.
Is there a free sample available of the content in this bundle?
Yes, you can download a free sample (1 model, 4 skins) here.
Can the assets in this bundle be used for commercial purposes?
Yes, all included game assets are public domain (Creative Commons Zero) licensed.
Included files are FBX (models, animations), Blender (source), PNG (textures), SVG/AI (vector textures) and Unity package. The files are compatible with most game engines on the market (including Unity, Unreal Engine and PlayCanvas) and work on any platform.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.95 USD. You will get access to the following files: