Hey @Kenney, just bought your Komplete pack. I love that you give away a lot of stuff, and ask a modest price for it, but I've got some nitpicking about a few things:
- Every single one of your announcer voices include numbers from one to ten, but not zero, making those sounds useless for many things.
- A lot of the audio is just the same SFX but just different pitch.
- Your 2D isometric sprites are way bigger than they need to be, so each image is mostly empty space. It's just wasteful.
- In Unity, your blocky characters have a SkinnedMeshRenderer per limb? Useful for dismemberment, but at least offer a "whole" one.
- Why not include the scenes you build for the sample images for the 3D modular packs, or make them prefabs in Unity for the unitypackages? It's a great place for people to start, and it massively saves time for your customers.
So yeah, great value for money and the assets are usable. It just requires more "import" setup than I expected.