Kenney Game Assets 3
Kenney Game Assets 3 is a bundle that contains a large number of both 2D sprites and 3D models. The assets are compatible with most game engines on the market and can be used for commercial projects. Regular updates are released to expand the content even more!
- Free regular updates adding new content!
- Public domain license (suited for unlimited commercial projects)
- Includes vector and source files where available
- By purchasing you support the creation of more assets!
You can view a list of all included assets here!
Will there be updates?
Yes, this bundle will have free content updates adding all sorts of assets. Once purchased, you'll receive an e-mail when an update is available.
Does this package includes anything other than content already released for free?
Yes, packages listed above that are marked with a ★ are exclusive to this bundle.
Can the assets in this bundle be used for commercial purposes?
Yes, all included game assets are public domain (Creative Commons Zero) licensed.
How's my purchase distributed?
10% goes to Itch.io, 90% goes towards Kenney. This allows us to create free updates and release more assets to the general public.
Included files are PNG (sprites), SVG (vector), TTF (fonts), CAPX (game sources) or OBJ/FBX (3D models). The files are compatible with most game engines on the market (including Construct 3, Unreal Engine, Unity Engine, Godot, open source frameworks, etc.) and work on any platform.
In order to download this asset bundle you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.95 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Content update (version 25)Dec 14, 2020
- Content update (version 24)Oct 12, 2020
- Content update (version 23)Sep 15, 2020
- Content update (version 22)Jun 06, 2020
- Content update (version 21)Apr 09, 2020
- Content update (version 20)Feb 26, 2020
- Content update (version 19)Nov 27, 2019
- Content update (version 18)Oct 18, 2019