KenShape 1.2.2 now available
A new update for KenShape is now available. This includes fixes for the previous released version, I'd like to apologize for the issues that were present in the previous version. New versions will go through more testing before release to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future.
- Fixed canvas rendering on Linux (OpenGL)
- Fixed line tool not working in mirrored mode
- Fixed shapes not being rotated in mirror mode
- Fixed shapes not getting reset when removed
- Fixed not being able to save after changing the depth multiplier