A downloadable software for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Asset Forge allows anyone to create 3D models and 2D sprites using building blocks. Finished assets are compatible with most available game engines.
Beta notice; we're still getting rid of a few bugs and you might come across one, simply report it to us and we'll see that it gets fixed. Your purchase includes free updates!
How it works
You'll have access to a large library of pre-made blocks, they're each grouped in different categories. You can place an unlimited number of blocks in your creation after which it's possible to export and use in the game engine for your choice.
- Move, rotate and flip blocks
- Apply colors and textures
- Export as OBJ or FBX file formats
- Render your model as PNG
The exported models are compatible with most game engines including Unity, Unreal, CryEngine, Blender and ThreeJS. The 2D sprites (PNG) are compatible with all game engines.
|Updated||22 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||assets, creation, development, game-assets, gamedev, model, modeling, software, sprites, tool|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Links||Homepage, Support, Community|
|Mentions||Get ready for Ludum Dare: Game developme...|
In order to download this software you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.95 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Development update #3 (delay)22 days ago
- Development update #236 days ago
- Development update #186 days ago
- Version 1.3 now available!Jan 10, 2018
- Version 1.2.5 now available!Jan 08, 2018
- Development updateOct 02, 2017
- Asset Forge 1.3.0 detailsAug 02, 2017
- Version 1.2.1 now available!Jul 15, 2017