A downloadable software for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Asset Forge allows anyone to create 3D models and 2D sprites by kit-bashing various pre-made blocks together. Creations are compatible with most available game engines.
Currently Asset Forge 2.0 is released as a preview. Our team will create preview versions in fast succession to squash bugs and add features. During the preview phase Asset Forge 2.0 is only available for Windows, once the preview phase is over the new version will also be available for other platforms.
How it works
You'll have access to a large library of pre-made blocks, they're each categorized in different categories. You can place an unlimited number of blocks in your creation after which it's possible to export and use in the game engine of your choice.
- Position, rotate, mirror and resize blocks
- Export to common 3D file formats (see below)
- Render your model as a 2D sprite
- Apply colors, materials and textures
The exported models are compatible with most game engines including Unity, Unreal, CryEngine, Blender and ThreeJS. The 2D sprites (PNG) are compatible with all game engines that support sprites.
Get Asset Forge Deluxe which includes more blocks!
Visit our community for updates and custom content!
Asset Forge is DRM-free, which means using the program requires no internet connection and you can create unlimited local back-ups or share the software between multiple of your computers. This also means however that we can't revoke access, refunds are only offered when the software doesn't work as intended. Please see the Itch.io terms of service for more information.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||assets, creation, development, game-assets, gamedev, model, modeling, software, sprites, tool|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Links||Homepage, Support, Community|
|Mentions||Get ready for Ludum Dare: Game developme...|
In order to download this software you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.95 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Asset Forge 2.0 preview-1e now available!50 days ago
- Asset Forge 2.0 preview-1d now available!79 days ago
- Asset Forge 2.0 preview-1c now available!Apr 27, 2020
- Asset Forge 2.0 preview-1b now available!Jan 17, 2020
- Asset Forge 2.0 preview-1a now available!Dec 18, 2019
- Asset Forge 2.0 preview-1 now available!Dec 15, 2019
- Development update #4May 28, 2019
- Development update #3 (delay)Dec 29, 2018