Weg met Bowser, jij bent de échte eindbaas Kenney!
Asset Forge 2.2.0 now available!
A new update for Asset Forge has been released, this version adds color map exporting, new blocks and a couple of improvements/fixes. Before asking for support please be sure to read the documentation and especially the troubleshooting section. Thanks! Here's the full changelog.
- Added color map (UV mapping) export option
- Fixed issues related to vertex snapping
- Fixed DAE Blender importing issues
- Improved DAE texture exporting
- While moving displayed value is now two decimals
- Optimized interface (faster to render)
- Unity preset now enables block merging by default
- Small changes to interface icons and visuals
- Optimized target framerate
- Escape key clears selection
- Added 33 blocks to the 'Characters' collection
- Added 10 blocks to the 'Ships' collection (Deluxe only)
- Added 3 blocks to the 'Aircraft' collection (Deluxe only)
- Added 3 blocks to the 'City' collection (Deluxe only)
- Added 2 blocks to the 'Mech' collection (Deluxe only)
- Added 2 blocks to the 'Dungeons' collection (Deluxe only)
- Added 1 blocks to the 'Buildings' collection (Deluxe only)
Please keep reporting bugs and requesting features over at the community.
Get Asset Forge
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I just wanted to say that this is absolutely amazing, Thank you so much, it helps me so much just awesome!!! -Tim
Though it would be too time consuming, but see if you some how implemented multiplayer support... I'd be interested in what would happen to the popularity of this software.
I see photoshop-like programs with multiplayer support gaining huge traction atm, be interesting how a 3D builder would compare with-in this market.
Just a passing thought!
Will you add a way to select multiple (and all) blocks with a selection tool?
How about a "layer" system, so I can export the same model in different files?
Those (and the acceleration with the movement) are my only 2 big issues with the software. Really good stuff, either way.
The only block that I see missing from the deluxe (I didn't download the regular) is a body for the robot. I improvised with the tuxedo top. Otherwise, great update! I like that I can make characters with this set now. :D
Keep up the great work!