Wow! Linux! :-D
Asset Forge 2.0 preview-1e now available!
A new update for Asset Forge 2.0 has been released, this version adds support for both Mac and Linux. Before asking for support please be sure to read the documentation and especially the troubleshooting section. Thanks! Here's the full changelog.
- Added support for Mac and Linux
- Added 'Build of the day' for building inspiration on the splash screen
- Added 'Open customs folder...' to 'Blocks' menu
- Added tutorial: Creating custom blocks using Asset Forge
- Added tutorial: Rigging a character using Mixamo
- Added tutorial: UV Mapping in Blender
- Change: Model rotates instead of camera for batch 2D renders
- Change: Moved 'Load collection...' to 'Blocks' menu
- Change: 'Guides' to 'tutorials', added tutorials
- Change: Code changes related to Mac/Linux version
- Change: Added more information to included readme.txt file
- Change: Improved ambient occlusion shaders
- Change: Increased grid height limit from 10 to 30
- Fix: Fixed local rotation for gizmo
- Fix: Anti-alias setting affecting 2D sprite export
- Fix: Material saving issue
- Fix: Material name including "(Instance)" in exports
- Fix: Orientation of DAE exports
- Added 12 blocks to the 'City' collection
- Added 2 blocks to the 'Roofs' collection
Please keep reporting bugs and requesting features over at the community.