A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
About the game
Pixross is a picture logic puzzle game featuring 170+ unique puzzles, customization and extra challenges for each puzzle. Unlock new puzzle packs or customization options by completing puzzles!
- Hundreds of challenging puzzles – Each puzzle pack has a specific theme, you can unlock new packs by completing puzzles.
- Add extra challenges – Add challenges to puzzles like clues that disappear, mirroring or only allowing a single mistake to be made!
- Customize to your liking – Next to changing the game rules you'll also be able to unlock and customize the visuals like backgrounds, tiles and fonts (50 options).
The game can only be played using a mouse. Windows and Linux compatible, not compatible with other operating systems.
Copyright © Kenney 2021 | All rights reserved
Featuring art by Sebastian Unrau, Kristopher Roller, Paweł Czerwiński, Lucas Benjamin, Gradienta, Pixabay and Hert
|Release date||Nov 28, 2020|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Pixross (1.4.1, Windows) 38 MB
Pixross (1.4.1, Linux) 39 MB
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Claim Pixross for free, on us!
- Update 1.4.0 (new content)Oct 12, 2021
- Update 1.3.0 (new content)Jan 12, 2021
- Update 1.2.1 (fixes/improvements)Dec 19, 2020
- Update 1.2.0 (new content)Dec 17, 2020
- Update 1.1.0 (new content)Dec 10, 2020